It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 pm
scott wrote:1) That would actually annoy me...I want to know where the mouse pointer is at all times
2) I'm working on that, but that requires a lot of under-the-hood changes to that control type. Not possible with current code.
3) I'll consider it, but to be honest, the biggest part of our market is NOT Reaper.
4) Changing the label to -inf would also imply that the smallest increment above that position would be down below -120 or something...not -89. I see the potential for confusion, but neither answer is "right".
5) Difficult, because the entire reverb engine gets resturctured at that point...best I could do would be to mute and flush the engine so that reverb drops out when you switch that control. there is no smooth way to "morph" between any two settings of that control.
6) because right-click brings up a direct numeric edit field (it's not a tool tip). either left or right drag will continue to leave that field up and show you the current value. hitting right-click a second time, or pressing enter in the data entry box, will dismiss the edit box. This is by design. Right-click-drag has no special meaning in the plugs...the plugin is just interpreting the right click and then the drag.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest